CEI Engineer – Texas
- Responsible for overall contract management, administration, and coordination of CEI services on roadway and pipeline projects of a diverse and complex nature.
- Full technical responsibility for interpreting plans and specifications, as well as organizing, executing, and coordinating construction engineering and inspection assignments.
- Responsible for monitoring construction schedules and assigning staff to determine that the contractor’s activities are inspected and tested in accordance with contract documents.
- Act as an on-site liaison and cultivate team building between the client, company personnel and the contractor in resolution of project issues at the lowest possible level.
- Brief the client on project issues and provide possible solutions.
- Analyze complex construction and design problems and develop new or improved policies, methods, practices, and procedures.
- Responsible for contract negotiations, budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting, and overall profit/loss on a project.
- Review work programs and lead business development efforts to win new work.
- 4-year degree in Civil Engineering and registered (PE) in the state of Texas with a minimum of 7+ years of construction engineering and inspection experience on roadway and/or pipeline projects projects.
- Strong knowledge of TXDOT specifications and Design Standards, and construction techniques.
- Experience with TXDOT plans, specifications, policies and procedures for roadway construction, materials testing, and documentation required.
Lowe Engineers offers a competitive benefits package to reward employees!
- 100% employer paid medical insurance offered to all employees.
- Competitive dental and vision plans available.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 100% employer paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage.
- Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Work/Life balance to include paid time off and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Individualized training and mentor programs.
- Professional development including certification and testing.
- Professional membership support.
- Employee Discounts to include Verizon, AT&T, and many others.
- Complimentary coffee bar, office snacks, free food and fun-themed employee events.
- Endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers. Past events include Habitat for Humanity, Red Cross Blood Drives, Brookhaven stream cleanup & multiple types of STEM outreach events at grade schools as well as colleges and universities.
Please, no drop-ins or calls
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.