Survey Project Manager – Atlanta
Immediate position available for an experienced Survey Project Manager with Lowe Engineers, LLC. Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a team in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys challenging work working in a Team environment.
Primary responsibilities include helping manage and grow our survey department, producing survey deliverables using AutoCAD Civil 3D software, scheduling and managing survey crews and resolution of boundaries and construction staking computations.
- 10+ years of survey experience, in-office experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships with a commitment to client service
- Leica Survey equipment experience (Total Station and GPS)
- Ability to understand and operate total stations with electronic data collecting capabilities.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills
- Knowledge of field survey engineering methods and techniques and survey instruments
- Knowledge of construction plans and specifications
- Work in Atlanta and travel to projects around the United States
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to outdoor elements and dust
- Physically able to work in the field at various construction sites and travel across rough, uneven or rocky surfaces
- Ability to walk long distances, work long hours, nights, weekends, and out of town work possible
Lowe Engineers offers a competitive benefits package to reward employees!
- 100% employer paid medical insurance offered to all employees.
- Competitive dental and vision plans available.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 100% employer paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage.
- Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Work/Life balance to include paid time off and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Individualized training and mentor programs.
- Professional development including certification and testing.
- Professional membership support.
- Employee Discounts to include Verizon, AT&T, and many others.
- Complimentary coffee bar, office snacks, free food and fun-themed employee events.
- Endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers. Past events include Habitat for Humanity, Red Cross Blood Drives, Brookhaven stream cleanup & multiple types of STEM outreach events at grade schools as well as colleges and universities.
Please, no drop-ins or calls
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.