Civil Site Project Manager – Atlanta
Lowe Engineers is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our Atlanta, GA office. Performing engineering analysis and design, and producing final construction documents and specifications for a variety of public and private sector projects. The qualified candidate will work with a team of engineers, designers and surveyors to ensure client satisfaction and successful project completion
- Perform assignments using prescribed methods requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Perform calculations and analysis using fundamental engineering formulas
- Design and layout of plans and details
- Adjust & correlate data, research code issues, design options and document findings
- Organize and maintain project files
- Prepare plans, special provisions and estimates
- Preparation of letter reports and project correspondence
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines
- Communicate with (internal & external) others clearly and professionally in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Manage a team of professionals
- Preparation of proposals, project scope and budgeting
- Prepare Specifications as required to support CD’s
- BSCE degree and GA PE license
- 10 years’ experience. AUTOCAD, Hydroflow Hydrographs, Civil 3D & HEC-RAS
- Experience with site development, hydrology, stormwater management
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge of basic fundamental engineering principles including but not limited to surveying, geometrics, hydraulics, grading, CM, floodplain management and utility design.
Please, no drop-ins or calls
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.