Survey CAD Project Manager – Atlanta
- Prepare ALTA/ ACSM Land Title Surveys, Boundaries, Topographic, Utility As-built including “Plan & Profile” and other drawings.
- Produce field worksheets for construction projects – architectural, civil & structural layout.
- Perform project research.
- Processing of daily field survey data using AutoCAD to develop finished survey drawings.
- Development of 3D digital terrain models, based on field data, to be used for engineering design, utilizing InRoads/OpenRoads, Civil 3D and similar software.
- Coordinates with office staff and clients as required.
- 3+ years of experience in Civil 3D.
- 5+ years of experience in AutoCAD.
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Valid driver’s license, in conjunction with successfully passing the company MVR requirements, clean background check and drug screening.
- Ability to travel.
- Work outdoors under the full range of weather conditions typically experienced throughout all seasons of the year.
- Ability to walk for extended periods over irregular terrain while carrying and/or employing any of the full range of surface geophysical and surveying equipment, the weight of such equipment is typically less than 30 lbs.
- Pick up and carry equipment, tools or supplies weighing up to 50 lbs. for short distances and assist others to do the same. This includes the loading and unloading of such items into and out of vehicles, storage areas, etc.
Lowe Engineers offers a competitive benefits package to reward employees!
- 100% employer paid medical insurance offered to all employees.
- Competitive dental and vision plans available.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 100% employer paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage.
- Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Work/Life balance to include paid time off and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Individualized training and mentor programs.
- Professional development including certification and testing.
- Professional membership support.
- Employee Discounts to include Verizon, AT&T, and many others.
- Complimentary coffee bar, office snacks, free food and fun-themed employee events.
- Endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers. Past events include Habitat for Humanity, Red Cross Blood Drives, Brookhaven stream cleanup & multiple types of STEM outreach events at grade schools as well as colleges and universities.
Please, no drop-ins or calls
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.