Transportation Project Manager – Atlanta
- Serve as the Project Manager for preparation of construction documents for minor and major roadway, sidewalk, shoulder improvements, and drainage design projects.
- Duties include oversight and/ or completing all tasks associated with design, plan preparation, quality control, cost estimates, report writing, submittals, permitting, client coordination, invoicing, and financial management.
- Requires strong communication skills due to the amount of collaboration involved with the team as well as potential coordination with outside agencies, client interaction, etc.
- Full-time salary position, candidates must be willing to work reasonable overtime to meet project demands, when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology is required.
- PE registration, within the State of Georgia, is required.
- Registration in additional states is valuable, but not required.
- Experience must include a minimum of 10 years of transportation design and project manager related experience.
- Construction experience is optional but considered a plus if achieved in addition to direct design experience.
- Software design experience should include working with MicroStation V8i and InRoads.
- AutoCAD and other additional CAD or design platforms will be beneficial, but not required.
- Experience with GDOT’s previously adopted platform of Microstation V7 and CaiCE is accommodating, but not required.
- Related experience should consist of working directly with GDOT and the Plan Development Process, GDOT collaborative projects with local GA counties or municipalities, and other local projects utilizing GDOT standards and specifications.
- Past experience should consist of working as the Lead or Senior Level Designer, Design Engineer and other project roles for a full understanding of projects development.
- The ability to operate in a dual role of Project Manager/Lead Engineer for smaller and less complex projects is also considered beneficial.
Lowe Engineers offers a competitive benefits package to reward employees!
- 100% employer paid medical insurance offered to all employees.
- Competitive dental and vision plans available.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 100% employer paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage.
- Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Work/Life balance to include paid time off and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Individualized training and mentor programs.
- Professional development including certification and testing.
- Professional membership support.
- Employee Discounts to include Verizon, AT&T, and many others.
- Complimentary coffee bar, office snacks, free food and fun-themed employee events.
- Endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers. Past events include Habitat for Humanity, Red Cross Blood Drives, Brookhaven stream cleanup & multiple types of STEM outreach events at grade schools as well as colleges and universities.
Please, no drop-ins or calls
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.