Marketing Manager – Atlanta, Georgia
Your Impact at Lowe Engineers:
Are you an organized marketing manager? Are you looking for a position to work with an established and amazing marketing team? Then you might be exactly what we are looking for! As the Marketing Manager, you will be integral in the planning and coordination of marketing tactics, in conjunction with the Director of Marketing and firm leadership, to develop external marketing content and other strategic pursuit materials. The ideal candidate will possess AEC industry experience in developing proposals for federal, state and local clients.
- Managing marketing team workload, and supervision of staff.
- Maintaining and/or assisting with federal marketing initiatives including data calls, database, listings and registrations required to procure federal work.
- Analyzing RFPs/RFQs and providing strategic input on go/no-go decisions.
- Conducting strategic proposal development meetings and teaming partner outreach.
- Managing and participating in proposal and collateral development and ensuring proposal compliance.
- Conducting quality reviews and providing technical editing to ensure quality standards are met.
- Proven leadership and mentoring experience.
- Develop responses to RFP’s and Data Calls for teaming purposes.
- Draft initial responses to RFPs and other client deliverables as assigned—write content and coordinate graphics for a completed proposal that accurately reflects RFP requirements.
- Manage the RFP as a project, including setting, enforcing, and maintaining a timeline for successful completion of proposals.
- Manage internal teams, Senior Executives and set agendas and key dates for proposal and presentation deliverables.
- Interview and gather information to customize RFP responses with input from business line leaders and/or subject matter experts.
- Provide copywriting for proposal content including scope of services, project approaches, customized project roles and bios, etc.
- Provide quality control review and editing of all proposal and presentation material.
- Oversee final production and delivery of proposals.
- 5+ years of professional experience in client and proposal management and marketing, preferably in the A/E/C industry.
- Have prior AEC experience with a thorough understanding of the Engineering design processes and business development cycle.
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven leadership and mentoring experience.
- Degree and/or experience in a related field (Business, Marketing, Communications).
- Excellent writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word and Excel) required.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Proven ability to successfully interact with senior executives.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to manage projects from start to finish.
- Can work independently, shift focus, meet deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high-pressure situations.
Lowe Engineers offers a competitive benefits package to reward employees!
- 100% employer paid medical insurance offered to all full-time employees.
- Competitive dental and vision plans available.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 100% employer paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage.
- Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Work/Life balance to include paid time off and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Individualized training and mentor programs.
- Professional development including certification and testing.
- Professional membership support.
- Employee Discounts to include Verizon, AT&T, and many others.
- Complimentary coffee bar, office snacks, free food and fun-themed employee events.
- Endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers. Past events include Habitat for Humanity, Red Cross Blood Drives, Brookhaven stream cleanup & multiple types of STEM outreach events at grade schools as well as colleges and universities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to hr@loweengineers. Lowe also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.